Let S&D help you get your home prepared for winter
Take advantage of this time to focus on getting your home ready for colder temperatures:
- Exterior Power Washing - Regular power washing maintenance of your home's exterior increases the value of your home, improves curb appeal, prevents expensive repairs (related to rot and decay), and cleans mold and mildew from surfaces. Consider power washing siding, walkways, driveways, fences, and decks.
- Gutter Cleaning - Gutters clogged with leaves, sticks and other debris can lead to a leaky roof and water damage to both the exterior and interior of your home.
- Storm Doors (Install or Repair) - Benefits of proper functioning storm doors include added protection to your exterior door, increased energy efficiency and additional home security.
- Rescreen Patio Doors & Windows - Properly screened doors and windows can offer protection against sun damage, durability against damaging elements and actually contribute and act as an insulator to keep heat in during the cold winter months.
- Furnace Clean & Check - Keep your home comfort system efficient, reliable and running in tip-top shape to avoid emergency calls during the peak heating season. This helps your unit run as efficiently as possible, saving you money!
- Carpet, Upholstery & Tile Cleaning - Keep your home clean and healthy, while extending the life of your carpet, furniture and tile flooring.
Call today to schedule your appointment!
We understand the concern you may be experiencing amid this COVID-19 pandemic. We want to relay to our valued customers that the health and safety of our employees and customers are our utmost priority and have proactively implemented safety protocols for our employees.
Our employees have received proper training and are equipped with proper chemicals to perform their job, including a virucidal cleaner. Out of an abundance of caution, spaces may occasionally receive a more stringent cleaning response. In these cases, you may see workers wearing additional personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, shields, protective suits, etc., while sanitizing common areas and touch points. Please do not be alarmed if you see these workers. This activity does not indicate the presence of a known case of illness but is a precautionary measure to ensure the health and safety of property occupants and visitors.
Also, for your safety and the safety of our employees, we ask that you do not approach our employees when you see them working in the field. Our employees will be keeping their distance and limiting contact with the public. We request that you follow social distancing recommendations issued by the CDC as well.
We appreciate all our employees beyond measure, who are working diligently to keep our customers and communities safe. We couldn’t do this without you!