Let S&D help you get your home prepared for winter
Take advantage of this time to focus on getting your home ready for colder temperatures:
- Exterior Power Washing - Regular power washing maintenance of your home's exterior increases the value of your home, improves curb appeal, prevents expensive repairs (related to rot and decay), and cleans mold and mildew from surfaces. Consider power washing siding, walkways, driveways, fences, and decks.
- Gutter Cleaning - Gutters clogged with leaves, sticks and other debris can lead to a leaky roof and water damage to both the exterior and interior of your home.
- Storm Doors (Install or Repair) - Benefits of proper functioning storm doors include added protection to your exterior door, increased energy efficiency and additional home security.
- Rescreen Patio Doors & Windows - Properly screened doors and windows can offer protection against sun damage, durability against damaging elements and actually contribute and act as an insulator to keep heat in during the cold winter months.
- Furnace Clean & Check - Keep your home comfort system efficient, reliable and running in tip-top shape to avoid emergency calls during the peak heating season. This helps your unit run as efficiently as possible, saving you money!
- Carpet, Upholstery & Tile Cleaning - Keep your home clean and healthy, while extending the life of your carpet, furniture and tile flooring.
Call today to schedule your appointment!
We understand the concern you may be experiencing amid this COVID-19 pandemic. We want to relay to our valued customers that the health and safety of our employees and customers are our utmost priority and have proactively implemented safety protocols for our employees.
Our employees have received proper training and are equipped with proper chemicals to perform their job, including a virucidal cleaner. Out of an abundance of caution, spaces may occasionally receive a more stringent cleaning response. In these cases, you may see workers wearing additional personal protective equipment, including masks, gloves, shields, protective suits, etc., while sanitizing common areas and touch points. Please do not be alarmed if you see these workers. This activity does not indicate the presence of a known case of illness but is a precautionary measure to ensure the health and safety of property occupants and visitors.
Also, for your safety and the safety of our employees, we ask that you do not approach our employees when you see them working in the field. Our employees will be keeping their distance and limiting contact with the public. We request that you follow social distancing recommendations issued by the CDC as well.
We appreciate all our employees beyond measure, who are working diligently to keep our customers and communities safe. We couldn’t do this without you!
We take SAFETY very seriously at S&D
We train all employees and enforce safety protocols at all times
We are pleased to offer our new service for applying virucide to many common areas and touch points in your building.
Our team is working around the clock to keep our employees and our customers safe from COVID-19. We offer a disinfecting spraying process to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Spaces are cleaned and disinfected by our professional crew, focusing on all common areas such as: lobbies, elevators, hallways, cafeterias, conference rooms, tables, desks, chairs, hand rails, and restrooms.
Once initially cleaned, we are trained and equipped to then perform our sanitizing procedure using a high-grade virucide. This powerful cleaning agent is sprayed with professional spraying machines to cover large and small detail areas efficiently. It sticks to surfaces as soon as it is sprayed and is highly effective against many airborne diseases.
Please call (800) 660-6028 today for a free quote. You can be confident that you have taken the extra step to help protect your employees, customers and vendors.
Like all other flooring surfaces, concrete floors become dull and dirty over time. A professional cleaning by S&D’s concrete floor care process brings new life to concrete! When you hire S&D to clean, you’re getting the experience and expertise of our team; our equipment, processes and training give you the best clean there is.
CONCRETE, BALCONIES & PATIOS REVITALIZED
CLEAN & RINSE
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing amid the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. As the situation continues to develop, our entire team is ready and standing by to help. You rely on us every day, and we are going to continue to provide reliable service you can count on; services like property maintenance, cleaning & janitorial services, emergency calls, etc.
The health and safety of our employees, customers and communities are our highest priorities at S&D Prime Maintenance. While we are all navigating an unprecedented situation, our team has been diligently and proactively taking the necessary steps to remain in a position to serve you. For your safety and the safety of our employees, we ask that you do not approach our employees when you see them working in the field. We request that you follow social distancing recommendations issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We have suspended all non-emergency in-home appointments; any contact with customers during emergency in-home appointments will be limited. Following CDC guidelines, we will also be cleaning/disinfecting any surfaces with which come into contact.
Our doors are open and we are here if you need us. Thank you for your business, and please stay safe.
~ The S&D Team
24-Hour Emergency Service
Shout out from Ed Tolzien from the Slammers Illinois Baseball and Softball Academy in Lake Forest, IL.
S&D Prime Maintenance/Swish & Rub Scour & Scrub is taking steps to make sure we can continue to serve our customers and maintain the health and safety of everyone as our nation deals with the COVID-19 pandemic.